eyelash conditioners please - recommendations?

(12 Posts)
ThatVikRinA22 Sat 09-Feb-13 21:31:30

thanks all - i still have the falsies on and they look fab but i fear for my own lashes when they come off....

im also looking into semi permanent falsies.

fouranddone Sat 09-Feb-13 19:37:17

Please excuse me, I have not read the thread. But, they sell actual conditioner just for eyelashes? Wow! Learn something new everyday.grin As you were ladies wink

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 09-Feb-13 19:35:01

It's only £20 on Amazon.

It did take about a month for me to see the effect, but after that I can really tell.

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 09-Feb-13 08:48:26

I think it's rapid lash I use from Amazon. Very happy with it.

MooMinCow Sat 09-Feb-13 05:52:28

Revitalash from QVC. can always return before 30 days if it doesn't work?

tinygreendragon Sat 09-Feb-13 00:50:08

Vaseline!

izzysmydog Fri 08-Feb-13 23:05:08

After reading about rapidlash on here I went to buy it or peptalash at boots. When I got there they had mavala one for £11 double the amount 10 ml or something instead of 5 ml with the others. So I went for the mavala one. Only started in Monday so haven't really got a full report .... don't know if I'm being a bit psychosomatic or something but think they are a bit thicker already!!

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 08-Feb-13 22:47:01

im sure ive seen other brands mentioned on these threads before.....i cant find the threads though!

snowmummy Fri 08-Feb-13 21:41:58

I used rapidlash and it made not a blind bit of difference.

RapidLash?

I use this and my eyelashes are definitely longer and nicer!! It's £41.00 though!!

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 08-Feb-13 21:22:15

i have trawled for 2 threads that have come up on here about false eyelashes leaving your own lashes a bit worse for wear and i cant find em!

what is the product that was recommended to get eyelashes back into tip top condition please?

ive got falsies on and i know my own are going to suffer a bit - im also looking at semi permanent eyelashes so would like a good eyelash conditioner....

can anyone help?
ta

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now