Laredoute shirt for £1 delivered

(80 Posts)
WildThong Netherlands Wed 06-Feb-13 18:19:08

Use code 2212 for £20 off and free delivery. I bought a top which was £21 so got it for £1, although you could use the code against any full price item(s)

Sparklegeek Chile Fri 15-Feb-13 17:12:38

Mine's gone too. Nice one LR, at least have the decency to TELL your customers you've cancelled their order. Won't be using them again.

adi82 Fri 15-Feb-13 15:04:47

La Redoute still have a code and a code 3 for 2.

msrisotto Fri 15-Feb-13 13:47:46

What pests La Redoute are! Since they cancelled my order without telling me, they've been sending me junk emails AND texts. I have had to go to the bother of unsubscribing from them. Won't use them again.

bellabelly England Thu 14-Feb-13 00:50:59

Oh the gits. Just logged into my account and it said "You have no orders".... Not bothered emailing me to tell me they're cancelling. Won't be using that website again!

Couldn't use online so phoned up and was told couldn't use it as I'm a new customer & it's an apology code sad

CatelynStark Fri 08-Feb-13 15:56:07

I'm not surprised tbh - I've never had a good experience with this company. Ah well, onto the next glitch smile

Walnutcakelover Fri 08-Feb-13 14:38:47

I rang customer service, and the lady said my order has been cancelled, eventhough i had an cemail confirmation saying the the order was being processed.

msrisotto Fri 08-Feb-13 14:26:45

Again, they've cancelled my order without telling me, I had even received email confirmation of my order and that it was being prepped for shipping! Disgusting! They actively promote the use of voucher codes so are a bit rich in getting pissed off at this one being distributed. I set up an accout with them but i won't use them again.

Walnutcakelover Fri 08-Feb-13 12:35:48

They've cancelled my order too, didn't tell me, I had to check myself. I am going to phone up to see if they have taken the money.

They've canceled my order too, no notification. This is SHIT La Redoute.

I ordered 3 things, total cost was £13 after the discount. So they've lost my money. I won't buy from them again.

nipersvest Fri 08-Feb-13 11:09:08

oh, and ironically, with my first order (the one they cancelled), the confirmation email had yet another discount code advertised at the bottom of it!

nipersvest Fri 08-Feb-13 11:06:58

wildthong - you didn't do anything wrong, i've been a la redoute customer for years, there are always lots of codes available around the internet, they email codes and offers all the time, i've had codes with very similar offers to the '2212' one before, in fact i don't think i've made an order with them without a code.

fair enough if they don't want to honor the code, but an email notification would have been nice, a 'this code is invalid, would you still like to progress with your order?'

fwiw, i used the code to order a dress, the dress wasn't discounted with it, i was just after the free delivery. i've reordered the dress using the '2250' code instead, this time it's knocked 50% off plus there's a free bag! in cancelling my first order, they've actually saved me money, ha!

WildThong Netherlands Fri 08-Feb-13 10:28:10

I posted the code sorry blush

I found it on one of the voucher code websites and reposted it here. There was nothing on the original site to say it was supposed to be restricted and not for general use so I thought it was one of the many codes that this company put out.
Apologies again, it's really disappointing. I'm closing my account as well as I think it's rubbish customer service.

Trills Fri 08-Feb-13 09:37:26

It probably isn't a scam.

It's probably a mistake.

And I could understand them cancelling orders with an invalid code, if they had emailed us to say "this order has been cancelled".

To cancel it with no communication is just not on.

Corygal Fri 08-Feb-13 09:26:53

Well, they were very keen to retake my 3 expensive orders over the phone. I point blank refused, naturally.

And won't ever go back - what a scam.

Trills Fri 08-Feb-13 09:20:50

I wonder if they sometimes do this on purpose.

Leak a code. refuse to honour it, but now we've all spent time mooching about la redoute and we want their stuff so we go and buy it anyway.

Trills Fri 08-Feb-13 08:58:02

Sad, mine has gone too.

ChristianGreyIsAJackass Fri 08-Feb-13 07:07:39

Yep... Mine's gone too sad

ChristianGreyIsAJackass Fri 08-Feb-13 07:06:22

So what about the money we have paid? Have you had a refund?
Im going to check my account now to see if its been cancelled

nipersvest Fri 08-Feb-13 00:04:04

my order has vanished too. bit annoying as there were other things i'd ordered, that i was paying full price for as they weren't even covered by the code, but the whole lot has gone.

snice Thu 07-Feb-13 23:14:54

my orders gone too-thought it was too good to be true

sleepyhead Thu 07-Feb-13 22:31:22

Germyrabbit - and how was I supposed to know that exactly? La Redoute are forever putting out codes.

I wouldn't have a problem if they emailed me to say that the code shouldn't have been made available and so they were cancelling the order and refunding the extra I paid, but they just cancelled it - no email, no notification that it wasn't going to arrive. I had to log in to my account to see that it had disappeared.

Rubbish service.

Corygal Thu 07-Feb-13 22:23:41

Customer services told me angrily 'the code's been put on a website without our permission'.

Idiots, I ordered a load more stuff as well, and I cancelled the lot.

heronsfly Thu 07-Feb-13 22:15:03

Maybe if they had honoured the orders as a gesture of goodwill they might have gained some customers.

germyrabbit Thu 07-Feb-13 21:50:55

why are they poor! someone already said the discount code shouldn't have been shared.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now