Emilia Fox on Silent Witness - her dress last night?

(16 Posts)
WildThong Netherlands Fri 01-Feb-13 11:35:07

I tried this in Chat but no takers - did you see last nights episode where Nikki wore a dress to work - it was greyish with splashes of colour and looked softly gathered at the front - I would love to know where it is from. (In fact most of the clothes she wears on the show are lovely)

Topol Fri 01-Feb-13 18:05:39

No idea but absolutely love the dress she wore to the Medics night out. Does ANYONE know where it comes from??

MooMinCow Fri 01-Feb-13 18:08:33

Don't know but Doesmybumlook40 lady wrote this blog about the character's style. Bet if you tweeted DMBL40 she could tell you?

TheMoreItSnows Fri 01-Feb-13 18:19:02

It was the Hobbs Fly Fishing dress wasn't it? here

UnrequitedSkink Fri 01-Feb-13 19:17:59

She has a mostly very enviable wardrobe on that.

MrsBonkers Fri 01-Feb-13 23:24:53

I normally love her style, but the dress she wore to the black tie thing was awful! Did nothing for her.

lurkingaround Sat 02-Feb-13 09:41:17

I agree MrsBonkers, dress last night was not so good, didn't like it at all.
The fly-fishing dress is nice tho. And if I could me picky and fussy (who, me?), I don't like her hair. The colour is off, or something. Can't exactly put my finger on what I don't like about it. But hey, What do I know, and she looks great. Would that I had her wardrobe.....

Arithmeticulous Sat 02-Feb-13 10:53:10

Her hair is too white/bleached - I thought last night that she looked quite old. Her hair and face were almost the same colour. Her hair was all the same shade of bright light - something darker and/or different colours mixed in would make her look less like a doll.

WildThong Netherlands Sat 02-Feb-13 13:45:52

themoreitsnows bravo!
And thank you

Out if stock online, so I'm off to Hobbs today

Jlew Sat 02-Feb-13 16:28:52

I like the ball dress. I would like one. If anyone knows let me know as I have a black tie do and i don' t want to wear a long dress.

Snowkey Sat 02-Feb-13 16:40:38

Loved the ball dress too, it really suited her.

She has the most beautiful clothes but boy do I want to go to town on her brows!!

chocolateteabag Sat 02-Feb-13 18:57:32

Pretty sure that fly fishing dress is from last year so you'd be better off stalking eBay

glamouratti Sat 02-Feb-13 21:49:41

The ball dress is one of her own, she wore it in 2011 to the Moët Awards.

BookWormery Sun 03-Feb-13 18:04:53

Yes, her eyebrows! Where are they?!

Always nice bags too. Mini Alexa last week. Little Marc Jacobs this week.

savvytopaz Sat 16-Feb-13 22:30:18

great to find this chat about Emilia fox and her wardrobe on silent witness...in the episode with the black tie doctors thingy she wore a pretty chiffon type dress to meet the polatition fellow for a date it was white/cream with flowers on it...anyone any ideas as to what designer that was? thanx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now