Can anyone help me find a rainbow striped t shirt for 5 yo DD?

(14 Posts)
WafflesandWhippedCream Fri 01-Feb-13 13:46:58

Easy that's a shame, but thank you so much for looking anyway, really nice of you!

Thanks to everyone else for all the suggestions. I think we are going to go for one from Gap.

maxmillie Fri 01-Feb-13 00:09:35

Yes I can!, my 5 year old has 3, from H & M, impkids and
Polarn o pyret

janji Fri 01-Feb-13 00:00:29

Impkids.co.uk have lots of similar rainbow striped stuff.

PeachTown Thu 31-Jan-13 23:49:33

I was going to suggest Jools Oliver's Little Bird range too. There are some lovely rainbow pyjamas for girls if you can't find a t shirt.

PoppyWearer Thu 31-Jan-13 22:22:44

Mothercare's Little Bird range features rainbows quite heavily?

Wandastartup Thu 31-Jan-13 22:21:27

http://www.tobytiger.co.uk/t-shirts/SSOMULTST.html
Will this do?

EasyFromNowOn Thu 31-Jan-13 22:11:19

Waffles, I am terribly sorry, but it looks like I have already given that t shirt away. I thought it was possibly still in the summer stuff in the airing cupboard but I have just had it all out, and it isn't there.

Sorry to have got your hopes up sad

Was going to say Gap too smile

notMarlene Thu 31-Jan-13 19:34:25

Any chance she could be distracted/consoled by this or these?

WafflesandWhippedCream Thu 31-Jan-13 19:02:47

Easyfromnowon that is such a kind offer, I really appreciate it smile

I just looked at the Gap website and they have a multicoloured stripey t shirt grin Not the same colours, but still! I'm sure that wasn't there last time I looked...

EasyFromNowOn Thu 31-Jan-13 17:18:37

I think I have one of those in the airing cupboard, which would probably be an age 5, if I haven't passed it on to my sil. Will have a look later, you are welcome to it if I still have it. DD loved it too smile

MissEleanorLavish Thu 31-Jan-13 17:18:27

Gap had a long sleeved one very similar to that in just before Christmas - so might be worth checking if they're doing another version in the spring range? It is lovely smile

mejon Thu 31-Jan-13 17:17:29

I was going to say that DD2 has a lovely long sleeved one from GAp then clicked your link! Her's is last autumn's stock I think. You might get some in one of their outlet stores.

WafflesandWhippedCream Thu 31-Jan-13 17:03:13

DD has outgrown her favourite t shirt, which she has had for the past 3 years (it's been a bit tight for a while, but now it is just ridiculous).

She is heartbroken, and doesn't want to pass it down to her younger sister.

I was wondering if any mumsnet genius would be able to find a similar one.

It is identical to this one on ebay here (which is unfortunately too small - DD would need age 5)
Basically I am looking for a short sleeved t shirt with rainbow stripes. Can anyone help?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now