Any blusher recommendations?

(23 Posts)
Dawndonna Wed 30-Jan-13 16:38:56

I like Liz Earle.

YummyDollie Wed 30-Jan-13 13:32:18

MAC - Pink Swoon or MAC - Garb (possibly may of been a limited edition one)

SaladIsMyFriend Wed 30-Jan-13 10:14:55

I second Nars Orgasm, I always wore it before getting into mineral make-up instead. Gives any face an instant lift.

HomeTweetHome Wed 30-Jan-13 04:26:06

I second benetint. I don't like to wear loads of makeup but when I put 3 stripes of this and then blend my face suddenly looks like I have been to a health farm for 6 months. Love, love love it!

K2ZJH Tue 29-Jan-13 22:27:23

the body shops own. I love it so much I have their foundation, blusher, concealer, mascara, eye liner and eye shadow infact my whole make up bag is body shop smile

StinkyWicket Tue 29-Jan-13 22:26:35

Sheldonella for an Orgasm dupe hmm try this blog. Apparently Orgasm is very dupe-able!

StinkyWicket Tue 29-Jan-13 22:22:30

My faves are Benefit Coralista and Hoola - for pink I like Blossom by Barbara Daly at Tesco. Just the right muted pink that doesn't fight with my eyes or lips. It's also a duo so if you have a small enough brush you could use to highlight and contour.

MacAndCheese Tue 29-Jan-13 21:18:21

Nars.

Mac do some nice ones, I currently use "sun basque"

Benefit have a new cream one out, I don't know the name unfortunately.

Benefit also do coralista which is a powder, and their tints are quite nice too.

PeggyGuggenheim Mon 28-Jan-13 19:43:28

Natural Collection which I think is a Boots own brand, have a blusher called Pink Cloud which is brilliant - lovely colour, natural, and it lasts. Worth a try at £2 or something of the sort!!

Sheldonella Mon 28-Jan-13 15:37:45

I'm intrigued by the MUA ones that are supposed to be the same as the Nars as I'm running out of my Orgasm. Which shades are supposed to be a match?

EllenParsons Mon 28-Jan-13 02:23:05

My favourites are Clinique and Lancôme. I also really like NARS but I prefer deep throat to orgasm.

cocolepew Sun 27-Jan-13 21:55:48

I like Maybellines cream ones.

peachypips Sun 27-Jan-13 21:53:41

I have Clinique. Love it as it has a subtle shimmer.

notnowImreading Sun 27-Jan-13 21:35:15

I love Benetint too, but amazingly the one called 'Chit Chat' from Poundland seems to be exactly the same, if you want to try something for a pound.

QuinnFabray Sun 27-Jan-13 21:34:44

Nothing beats Nars, in my experience, yes especially Orgasm. However, Natural Collection for £1.99 and MUA for a quid, do the job well. They don't last as long in the pan, but do well on the face, and for that money, you can't complain. I think Natural Collection do one called Pink Cloud which is very nice. NYX do great cream blusher for about £5 I think, but you have to order these online.

Sleek's rose gold (about £5) IS Nars Orgasm, I swear. Same colour, same texture, same intensity, practically the same packaging. I am a MUA and Sleek come highly recommended!

Otherwise I love Benefit's Dandelion for pale brunettes and Hervana for blondes.

insertsomethingwitty Sun 27-Jan-13 21:32:16

Thank you, the Clinque one has good reviews on the Boots website, has anyone tried that?

I love Benetint. It's expensive but lasts forever. For cheaper ones I rate the Max Factor creme blush in a really bright doll-cheek pink, and a Soap And Glory one with lots of colours in one, so you sweep the brush and mix.

emsyj Sun 27-Jan-13 21:27:43

I've got the NARS Orgasm one and I quite like it, but the Superdrug MUA range has one that's a duplicate shade and it's only £1. It's about 85% as good I reckon.

Also quite like the Lily Lolo mineral loose powder blushers, and there's a MAC cream one that is nice but looks quite shocking in the container. I think blush needs to be tried on as the ones that look natural on your face usually look bloody awful in the compact.

ggirl Sun 27-Jan-13 21:26:58

I love benefit cha cha liquid one.
It's a coral colour and stays put for ages .

greedygoose Sun 27-Jan-13 21:24:18

Nars Orgasm - only one for me....

Mollie272 Sun 27-Jan-13 21:23:22

I really like Nars for powder blush, but more recently have been using the Liz Earle cream blush and really like it.

insertsomethingwitty Sun 27-Jan-13 21:01:55

I need a new blusher. I currently have a Dior one which quality wise seems fine but it is the wrong colour for me, so needs replacing.

Anyone have any recommendations of a good brand to try, I would rather not pay premium rates if there is a cheaper one that is good, but will if necessary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now