What handbag are you using at the moment?

(83 Posts)
suntodayplease Wed 09-Jan-13 19:26:31

For research purposes. yawn. My long search for a new handbag continues so please link your bag you're using now....even better its shoulder and can be cross body!

Thanks

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Sat 12-Jan-13 14:48:14

A black patent vintage bag with gold metal edging, I love it, and I've had so many compliments on it. It was only £20 too which was a definite bonus!

missmartha Sat 12-Jan-13 13:54:33

Spike and Sparrow brown leather satchelly thing.

Love it, big and roomy for all my crap.

Bottles76 Sat 12-Jan-13 13:20:24

Oh dear... your question has just made me realize i have become a Peony and Moore addict! I mostly use their Olivia as a smart across the body bag... Leaves my hands free to push my DS's pram (My brill Pacapod nappy bag attached to the pram handle carries all his gubbins!)

Last summer i was using their Lucia in camel (xmas presie Dec 2010 and still looks gorgeous!) but I'm now also using the Eva which i got for christmas 2012!! They keep sending me email fliers and damn it i lust after nearly every new bag they bring out!! Suppose it makes life easy for my DH wink

Porkster Fri 11-Jan-13 21:43:32

I have this Osprey bag.

It's gorgeous and practical and looks good, I really love it and it gets loads of comments.

nowrinklesonamelon Fri 11-Jan-13 21:38:35

I 've just been given This for my anniversary / early Valentine suprise - and love it! Medium size, soft leather and a good sort of everything bag -- already transferred all my rubbish treasured things into it ready for work on Monday .. well done DH smile - for a change!

ShirleySharpeyes Fri 11-Jan-13 16:27:29

Oh Tethers, I am so disappointed for you....I was wondering if Angie had arrived yet. Was the colour very different or the shape? Might reconsider my new purse options now.

I use the green version of this daily and sometimes swap for Mimi Berry Musette in tan. I love Mimi berry bags - the quality of the leather is amazing and I'm currently trying to justify another, in violet.
My work bag (I go out on site often so need an all weather bag for lugging files) is either an Anorak satchel or a huge, ancient suede Mulberry bag that was my Mum's (circa 1980's when she last had some spare money).

chipstick10 Fri 11-Jan-13 15:11:41

Mulberry regular alexa in oak.

BensonBunny Fri 11-Jan-13 12:40:49

I have this which I love, then have this in a chocolate colour which came with a long strap if I need something more versitile.

FreshLeticia Fri 11-Jan-13 10:20:50

A Radley Whitmore drawstring bag in ivory is my summer bag, a mulberry Alexa in tan and but just bought this in the sale

daisydoodoo Fri 11-Jan-13 10:09:22

Cath kidston spotty velvet across body or marc Jacobs stella for mum days and currently my oak bays water tote for work

MaryPoppinsBag Fri 11-Jan-13 09:30:03

Cath Kidston over body small satchel in Notting Hill fabric.
It's small but I can fit in my diary, phone purse and cosmetic bag. and none of the other shit that was in my previous handbag

GingerLemonTea Fri 11-Jan-13 09:25:36

Amber, no its not right! Handbag much more compact. Weird, was sure it worked last night!

Ginger not sure that was the right link!

DonaAna Fri 11-Jan-13 07:38:24

My taupe Miss Dior almost exclusively.
A beaten-up vintage satchel on rainy days.

notjustamummythankyou Fri 11-Jan-13 07:31:38

I've just bought the very same Radley bag, libertychick. I've got it dark brown - £83 from john Lewis. Very pleased!

libertychick Fri 11-Jan-13 00:29:59

I would like to buy this but really cannot afford to spend any more ATM...

libertychick Fri 11-Jan-13 00:27:59

Alternating between Peony and Moore Lucia in black which they don't do any more so can't link and this Radley bag

Love both of them.

Monty27 Fri 11-Jan-13 00:27:26

A Primark red handbag my sis bought me for xmas. I love it.

I can't do link as their website doesn't show it smile smile smile

A rosseti tote bag that cost about thirty dollars. My jaw is dropping at some of the prices quoted here!

Jaeme Fri 11-Jan-13 00:06:27

Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Voyage Satchel.

tethersend Thu 10-Jan-13 23:37:32

Just received a Peony and Moore Celia bag which I think I really like, although it isn't tan. Blatant Chloe copy, but fuck it grin

Had thought my bag quest was over when the amazing Shirleysharpeyes found me the Nat & Nin Angie but it is so very different from the pics that I have to send it back sad

samlamb Thu 10-Jan-13 23:27:09
LimelightsontheChristmastree Thu 10-Jan-13 22:54:41

I have three on the go and all are cross body. I've got:

(1) A yellow Cambridge Satchel Company satchel
(2) A medium Radley pocket bag in green
(3) A completely knackered red Kipling bag which is big enough to fit my essentials plus a nappy and some wipes and small enough to not get in the way. I found it in a cupboard - can't remember buying it but I think I've had it for 10 years!

CaroleService Thu 10-Jan-13 22:29:11

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now