What handbag are you using at the moment?

(83 Posts)
suntodayplease Wed 09-Jan-13 19:26:31

For research purposes. yawn. My long search for a new handbag continues so please link your bag you're using now....even better its shoulder and can be cross body!

Thanks

BensonBunny Fri 11-Jan-13 12:40:49

I have this which I love, then have this in a chocolate colour which came with a long strap if I need something more versitile.

chipstick10 Fri 11-Jan-13 15:11:41

Mulberry regular alexa in oak.

ShirleySharpeyes Fri 11-Jan-13 16:27:29

Oh Tethers, I am so disappointed for you....I was wondering if Angie had arrived yet. Was the colour very different or the shape? Might reconsider my new purse options now.

I use the green version of this daily and sometimes swap for Mimi Berry Musette in tan. I love Mimi berry bags - the quality of the leather is amazing and I'm currently trying to justify another, in violet.
My work bag (I go out on site often so need an all weather bag for lugging files) is either an Anorak satchel or a huge, ancient suede Mulberry bag that was my Mum's (circa 1980's when she last had some spare money).

nowrinklesonamelon Fri 11-Jan-13 21:38:35

I 've just been given This for my anniversary / early Valentine suprise - and love it! Medium size, soft leather and a good sort of everything bag -- already transferred all my rubbish treasured things into it ready for work on Monday .. well done DH smile - for a change!

Porkster Fri 11-Jan-13 21:43:32

I have this Osprey bag.

It's gorgeous and practical and looks good, I really love it and it gets loads of comments.

Bottles76 Sat 12-Jan-13 13:20:24

Oh dear... your question has just made me realize i have become a Peony and Moore addict! I mostly use their Olivia as a smart across the body bag... Leaves my hands free to push my DS's pram (My brill Pacapod nappy bag attached to the pram handle carries all his gubbins!)

Last summer i was using their Lucia in camel (xmas presie Dec 2010 and still looks gorgeous!) but I'm now also using the Eva which i got for christmas 2012!! They keep sending me email fliers and damn it i lust after nearly every new bag they bring out!! Suppose it makes life easy for my DH wink

missmartha Sat 12-Jan-13 13:54:33

Spike and Sparrow brown leather satchelly thing.

Love it, big and roomy for all my crap.

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Sat 12-Jan-13 14:48:14

A black patent vintage bag with gold metal edging, I love it, and I've had so many compliments on it. It was only £20 too which was a definite bonus!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now