What handbag are you using at the moment?

(83 Posts)
suntodayplease Wed 09-Jan-13 19:26:31

For research purposes. yawn. My long search for a new handbag continues so please link your bag you're using now....even better its shoulder and can be cross body!

Thanks

Sailormercury Wed 09-Jan-13 19:32:56

Cath Kidston satchel with horses on. Ds is only 4wks so I need to carry a lot of stuff at all times and it has lots of internal pockets for gadgets.

Dinosaurhunter Wed 09-Jan-13 19:36:52

Hobbs Bramley bag in tan - I love it

I am currently using this little beaut

Falling into your requested category I have this, this, this or this - was all about the cross body last year blush

MarshaBrady Wed 09-Jan-13 19:38:07

Céline trio in orange.

Love it. Light with long strap. Tempted to get another one in raspberry.

2madboys Wed 09-Jan-13 19:39:18

Brown John Lewis Weekend cross body satchel which I got in the sales. Not on their website but if you put that description into google images it's the middle one on the top row. Reduced from £120 to £49 in the sales. Very chuffed with it grin

I can attest that Marsha's Celine is indeed very lovely envy

MarshaBrady Wed 09-Jan-13 19:55:54

Can't wait to see the Rocco in the person Amber grin. Hope your other bags aren't getting too jealous.

Such a good buy.

Kipling Adomma- lots of pockets for all my rubbish very important stuff.
Shoulder strap and handles.
Machine washable.

LillianGish Wed 09-Jan-13 20:03:39

Just got a long-handled Longchamp pliage in navy - loving it. Can fit loads in. Not strictly a handbag in the true sense of the word, but excellent for day to day use and goes with everything (red, green, blue even black!)

Floralnomad Wed 09-Jan-13 20:09:02

Kipling Enora , quite roomy and practical and a long enough strap to go cross body .

Hobbs camera bag. It's a shoulder bag and suppose could be cross body but I don't like cross body due to big norks. It's also teeny tiny (so I have to be very disciplined!).

Stella McCartney grey falabella foldover/tote, christmas present from lovely DH. I did spy someone with a gorgeous little Celine bag yesterday and was a bit envy but it would be too small for me with all the junk I seem to have to cart around

I love those Falabellas sleep - gorgeous bag!

Shesparkles Wed 09-Jan-13 20:24:54

I'm using this one which my sister have me for Christmas, and I'm loving it! (And also pretending its not now half price)
www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_089010600753_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EDesigners%7EWomen%7EHandbags+%26amp%3B+purses

MirandaWest Wed 09-Jan-13 20:25:50

Fake Cath Kidston satchel type thing

HousewifeFromHeaven Wed 09-Jan-13 20:26:23

Ooh ooh I got this as a Christmas pressie. Not across body I know, but lovely nonetheless!!

SassySask Wed 09-Jan-13 20:27:19

Hermes Garden Party or Victoria Beckham Harper (just because I love her!) and can hold alot!

E320 Wed 09-Jan-13 20:29:18

Cannot link but I have a navy & a black Picard bag. Quite big, can fit small laptop, iPad etc. into one side. Good pockets for phones etc. Cost about €150 each.

Amber If you ever want to sell that MaxMara, can I be first on the list? smile

I have an Osprey cross body in pinkish dark brown crocodile effect, and a burgundy tote bag from TKMaxx this but burgundy

I am in need of a blue bag. (stares hard at Amber)

HousewifeFromHeaven Wed 09-Jan-13 20:32:38

I looooove a nice bag. I mostly dress a bit slovenly, but I always carry an expensive bag!

buttercrumble Wed 09-Jan-13 20:35:10

Im using my Orla Kiely Margot bag. I love it....

Talisin Wed 09-Jan-13 20:35:26

This www.blondiemania.com/shop/shoulder-bags/petrolina-bag which I got for Christmas and love love love (although it isn't strictly speaking a handbag or cross body, sorry).

starfleet Wed 09-Jan-13 20:43:35

Mulberry Somerset in dark brown. My favourite Xmas present grin

Decameron Wed 09-Jan-13 20:46:45

This bag is my favourite as it's cross-body.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now