Cn anyone reccomend something for my wild frizzy hair?

(27 Posts)
lizandlulu Fri 04-Jan-13 20:40:05

Since having dd2 17 months ago, my long brown hair has turned into a wild frizzy wirey mess. I shampoo and condition daily and have tried usual things like frizz ease and more recently the loreal amazing oil, nothing really makes a difference.

Anyone know of anything I can try, budget not really a problem as long as its not ££££.

Thank you

Ive tried all these natural oils and they're too heavy for my hair type. Only thing that works for me is Kerastace heat protect when blowdrying. I really think the trick can be less product as opposed to more.

Troubleintmill Sun 06-Jan-13 17:50:16

Aveda do some great stuff for helping keep hair smooth. In my local salon they've just started offering the keratin treatment. Costs £60 and lasts about 3months I think or there is a more permenant one but that's not been recommended to be as good. I'm going to try the semi perm one soon as I want to cut down on using straighteners...don't have time and bad for my hair! I've also been given a sample product I used this morning, it's like a pre styling leave in stuff, 2 different types. Meant to help with frizz and keep hair sleek and smooth. I was impressed! It's also Aveda but can't remember the name off hand. Will try and remember to post it later. Hth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now