I've actually only gone and won something

(10 Posts)
applecrumbleandcream Tue 01-Jan-13 23:32:21

Just before Christmas I entered a raffle at work for the Mayor's chosen charity and I've been told that I've won a prize which is a bottle of Elie Saab perfume. I've never heard of this perfume before but I've googled it and sounds nice, anyone got it, what's it like?

CornyClam Tue 01-Jan-13 23:57:07

Ooh well done! Hope you like it.

Pancakeflipper Wed 02-Jan-13 00:01:40

Seen it in Boots and nearly got my sister some for Christmas. Seemed decent enough - lucky you. Hope you really like it.

applecrumbleandcream Wed 02-Jan-13 00:05:59

Thanks, it was a nice surprise and really pleased as never win anything usually. Will have to wait till I go back in next Monday before I pick it up or might try to get to a Boots or Debenhams to try it out. There's always ebay if I don't I suppose grin

scripsi Wed 02-Jan-13 03:17:38
applecrumbleandcream Wed 02-Jan-13 03:55:21

Thanks for the review scripsi, sounds good. I just hope I like honeyed florals (whatever they are). Really looking forward to getting it now after such a fab review.

peasandlove Wed 02-Jan-13 04:01:29

lucky you, that will be the next perfume I purchase, it's gorgeous

eastendfareast Wed 02-Jan-13 04:38:58

I have and wear it everyday - love it! Lucky you

applecrumbleandcream Thu 03-Jan-13 23:05:55

Been to Boots today and had a spray, really lovely perfume and it's just the kind I would choose myself. So pleased and looking forward to getting it next week.

Pancakeflipper Thu 03-Jan-13 23:10:13

Whooooo hoooooo lucky you.

Glad it's a prize you will use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now