Thermal tops in a t-shirt style?

(13 Posts)

I bought an M&S Heatgen top last week, its lovely. Perfect for layering and so warm.

Uniqlo heattech. Amazing. Quite thin though, so not great to wear on there own, as bra outline very visible.

teta Tue 11-Dec-12 12:01:06

I like Brora thermals too but i tend to wear them as an outer layer-a grandad t shirt layered with a contrasting colour camisole underneath.They are pretty enough to be able to do that and wash and wear brilliantly [some of mine are on their 3rd year].Alternatively if you want something to wear as a basic i would just opt for something like the Matalan thermal vests.I have just bought several in black for dd1's skiing trip and they seem to be fine.

DowntonSprouts Tue 11-Dec-12 08:15:46

Primark.

Nicola10 Tue 11-Dec-12 08:14:09

I bought one from sainsburys for £6 each smile

Just bought two high-tech thermal tops from primark, long sleeved, slightly scoop neck, £7 each. I love them. smile

SoldeInvierno Mon 10-Dec-12 18:51:50

Uniqlo ones are great. I normally get one size smaller than my normal size and I find them quite big.

mysteryfairy Mon 10-Dec-12 18:24:21

Uniqlo currently have free delivery on all orders and do a nice range of shapes so would second trying them

prelim29 Mon 10-Dec-12 18:20:22
RamblingRosa Mon 10-Dec-12 10:28:51

Definitely Uniqlo or M&S Heatgen thermals. Lots of different colours and styles. They work really well and you can layer them when it's really cold .

Oh yes! But dont buy thermal buy shapewear. Lovely tight fit that keeps you toasty and warm. Mine are all shapewear vests, I get them on Ebay but M and S do them too. If you look on Ebay go for 'shapewear camisole'.

carrie74 Mon 10-Dec-12 10:22:44
CarpeJugulum Mon 10-Dec-12 10:13:17

I have thermal tops (very useful for playgroups in cold church halls!) but they are all hiking style tops from outdoor shops.

Does such thing as a semi fitted t-shirt (maybe slightly scooped neck so I can wear them under a shirt) exist?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now