Blazer that doesn't make you look shapeless?

(7 Posts)
StinkyWicket Sun 09-Dec-12 20:16:36

That's nice ggirl. I didn't even look on Pepperberry although we have a shop in town.

I am going to go to Matalan tomorrow though - hopefully one of their cheap ones will be fine as I don't especially want to spend too much.

ggirl Sun 09-Dec-12 18:34:20

i've got this and it's very flattering
I have big boobs and am not slim either

StinkyWicket Sun 09-Dec-12 18:29:39

Phew! I've never bought anything from M&S and have seen TWO things that I liked just when walking through!

Will have a try on when I go into town this week, if I don't lose the will to live first of course....

Bella88 Sun 09-Dec-12 17:20:39

Ooh, I like that a lot espectially in the nudie colour!

noddyholder Sun 09-Dec-12 17:15:18

That looks very flattering for boobs I am booby and would def wear it

StinkyWicket Sun 09-Dec-12 17:13:40

PS - I wouldn't pair mine with pajama pants like the model! I prefer the black although I rarely do.

StinkyWicket Sun 09-Dec-12 17:12:56

I really like the look of the casual blazers that can be worn not just as a jacket, but I'm fairly busty so unless they are done up on me, I run the risk of looking very shapeless.

I've seen this and while it's a bit more than I wanted to spend, I like the shape and having had a sort of short, tuxedo style shrug before, I think that the length will be more flattering on me.

I'm 30 btw, and carrying more weight than I should - frankly, I'd rather look good the weight I am than be miserable trying to diet.

Or can someone find a casual blazer for me? Something I can wear with skinnies and boots, or fitted trousers and heels. Or even a pencil skirt and heels. Just not an outdoor winter coat and not a cardi!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now