NARS Immaculate Complexion range - worth it?

(4 Posts)
TidyDancer England Sun 09-Dec-12 12:39:49

I have pretty normal skin I suppose. It does occasionally get dry and a bit flaky and I get the odd spot, but it's reasonably average aside from that. I have been using Benefit make up for a while, but I'm finding some of the products not as good as they used to be or just not right for me. I have quite pale skin and am definitely not wanting to go for the TOWIE look!

I'm looking for a change in brand to see if this makes any difference to me and have heard good things about NARS.

If you're not a fan of the brand, can you recommend another?

TIA smile

BuntysFestiveCollocks Sun 09-Dec-12 18:21:12

I am a very recent convert to nars, and now a firm supporter/advocate. It does things for my skin I didn't know make up could! I was previously a mac aficionado, and most recently bobbi brown, but nars has blown both out of the water. I've not met a product of theirs yet I haven't liked

My recommendations:

Tinted moisturiser
Eyeliner pen in carpates
Lip crayon in cruella de ville
Lipstick in barbarella
Eyeshadow primer

I've also tried these, and they're on my Christmas wish list:

luminous moisture skin
aqua gel luminous mask
Sheer glow Foundation
Primer

Their blushes are fab - last forever - and I also have a soft spot for the eyeshadows.

BuntysFestiveCollocks Sun 09-Dec-12 18:23:04

Also, I am very pale, and their foundations/tinted moisturisers match perfectly.

Using the tinted moisturiser in Finland and it is amazing - actually has very good coverage for "just" a tinted moisturiser.

TidyDancer England Sun 09-Dec-12 21:21:57

Thank you for endorsements! I think I'm going to try NARS next now! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now