Another celeb wedding dress - Victoria Coren

(136 Posts)
squoosh Sun 18-Nov-12 00:51:18

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2234461/David-Mitchell-marries-girlfriend-Victoria-Coren-lavish-ceremony-Peep-Show-star-Robert-Webb-best-man.html

Thoughts?

She looks radiant but I'm not a huge fan of the fishtail shape, plus it makes her look slightier bulkier than she is. They do make a good couple though.

Also, I have to say it . . . . . . . I love Claudia Winkelman, but why does she always wear weird coloured makeup?? I just want to wash her orange face.

dexter73 Tue 20-Nov-12 10:25:57

'the beer's his' pic was taken 560 days ago!

AitchTwoOhOneTwo Tue 20-Nov-12 11:11:40

hahahaha

you checked.

STALKER grin

dexter73 Tue 20-Nov-12 11:14:27

the restraining order doesn't cover twitter!

AitchTwoOhOneTwo Tue 20-Nov-12 11:15:59

lol!

noddyholder Tue 20-Nov-12 11:28:11

Love her hair hate over done hairdos

edam Tue 20-Nov-12 22:56:18

Yeah, I liked her hair - she looks like herself, not like some mad hairdresser with shares in Elnett and a fixation with 'wedding hair' got hold of her. Lovely pic on her twitter page, they both look gorgeous and so happy.

Eliza22 Wed 21-Nov-12 08:29:26

I agree with the gorgeous hair comments. So often these days, you see celebs with tatty looking tresses one day and the next, they have amazing, shiny, cascading locks which you KNOW is someone else's hair, sown into their head! confused

Case in point.... Cheryl Cole's current ad for Elnett. It's NOT her hair. Someone else sold their tresses and Cheryl's wearing it. What a bizarre world we live in!

emersonkelly Wed 21-Nov-12 09:21:52

Dress is very attractive and she looks gorgeous in that dress!!

GetorfsaMotherfuckingMorrisMan Wed 21-Nov-12 09:28:20

What an absolutely lovely picture of them (the one she tweeted).

JulesJules Wed 21-Nov-12 17:40:16

I think they both look great - I love the pic she posted on twitter.

I can highly recommend her book For Richer For Poorer - (about poker, not getting married) she certainly does not come across as "thinking she's good".

Hendersaq Thu 27-Dec-12 09:08:52

Love her lace wedding dress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now