Is there a Tiffany in Birmingham?

(10 Posts)
polyhymnia Sat 24-Nov-12 14:08:02

Hope you get to the 'real' jewellery quarter. Tiffany are way overpriced for what they are, IMO. The Bond St store reminds me of an expensive theme park and I dislike going there. But to be fair clearly lots of people love the brand.
Also think a plain heart much preferable to one advertising Tiffanys but again that's just me.

Mosman Sat 24-Nov-12 13:52:34

Well you'd jump on a 16 bus last time I was in Birmingham 15 years ago but it's about 10 mins in a taxi I'd imagine.
Have a lovely time.

MrsMeow Sat 24-Nov-12 13:06:27

Thanks miche, I very nearly ordered last week but I'd like to see it in the flesh first I think smile

this is what I'm looking at. Well it's a toss up between that or just the plain heart. smile in silver as I don't like gold much.

MrsMeow Sat 24-Nov-12 13:02:36

Really? That's good to know actually, thinking of presents for Xmas.

Do you live in Birmingham? We're staying at the Hyatt which I know is a short walk into the centre as we've stayed there before, but how far from the hotel/centre would the jewellery quarter be?

Thanks Mosman smile

miche8 Sat 24-Nov-12 13:02:34

Have ordered online before, excellent service. What are you getting?

Mosman Sat 24-Nov-12 12:59:58

If you took a photo to the jewellery quarter somebody could knock a very very similar design for about a third of the price in my experience

MrsMeow Sat 24-Nov-12 12:52:59

Thanks v much both smile

senua Sat 17-Nov-12 23:12:19

I have no idea if Birmingham has a Tiffany but it does have plenty of proper jewellers in the Jewellery Quarter.

duracellbatterybunny Sat 17-Nov-12 23:05:10

Tiffany have not found Birmingham yet. They do a great mail order though, I used in during the summer, no problems.

MrsMeow Sat 17-Nov-12 19:24:22

I was about to order a necklace off the website but we're off to Brum for the weekend soon and I thought I may as well hang on and see it in the flesh first if there's a shop or concession there. I've looked on the Tiffany site and can't find anything, but I wondered if might be hidden away in Selfridges or something?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now