Who does lovely, "luxury" pyjamas?

(34 Posts)
ComradeJing Fri 16-Nov-12 10:50:41

A dear friend has asked for some pyjamas for Christmas. She has had a tough year and I want to give her something that will feel nice, look nice and be a bit more exciting than a pair from M&S or the like.

Any ideas? Happy to spend up to 100 pounds for this friend.

strictlycaballine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:01:33

Also, there's a designer of really lovely (more modern) sleep and lounge wear -who I think may be Dutch- whose collection is entirely in gorgeous, soft, grey, good quality cotton. Wracking my brains to think of her name/outlet. Will research and get back to you.

strictlycaballine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:09:20

This isn't it but similar here

strictlycaballine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:13:34

Good choice www.idlewildlondon.com/ Idlewild London

ComradeJing Sat 17-Nov-12 20:53:45

Thank you all so much!

The (non 400 quid) Derek rose ones are lovely! Will have a think and a look through everything suggested.

Have to order online sadly as I'm overseas so no outlet shopping for me.

jamaisjedors Sun 18-Nov-12 11:33:16

Are these bodas what you were thinking of caballine? Think I've seen them recommended on here before but not tried them.

strictlycaballine Mon 19-Nov-12 16:51:24

That definitely rings a bell, thank you Jamaisjedors although I remember more grey jersey cotton ... . Will investigate! Good to have link anyway.

Glad you found something you like ComradeJ

lulustar76 Tue 05-Mar-13 22:43:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 06-Mar-13 10:36:21

You have to pay to advertise on here lulustar.

foxysocks Wed 06-Mar-13 12:45:51

i like my white co pjs, they have worn/washed really well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now