Who does lovely, "luxury" pyjamas?

(36 Posts)
ComradeJing Fri 16-Nov-12 10:50:41

A dear friend has asked for some pyjamas for Christmas. She has had a tough year and I want to give her something that will feel nice, look nice and be a bit more exciting than a pair from M&S or the like.

Any ideas? Happy to spend up to 100 pounds for this friend.

strictlycaballine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:01:33

Also, there's a designer of really lovely (more modern) sleep and lounge wear -who I think may be Dutch- whose collection is entirely in gorgeous, soft, grey, good quality cotton. Wracking my brains to think of her name/outlet. Will research and get back to you.

strictlycaballine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:09:20

This isn't it but similar here

strictlycaballine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:13:34

Good choice www.idlewildlondon.com/ Idlewild London

ComradeJing Sat 17-Nov-12 20:53:45

Thank you all so much!

The (non 400 quid) Derek rose ones are lovely! Will have a think and a look through everything suggested.

Have to order online sadly as I'm overseas so no outlet shopping for me.

jamaisjedors Sun 18-Nov-12 11:33:16

Are these bodas what you were thinking of caballine? Think I've seen them recommended on here before but not tried them.

strictlycaballine Mon 19-Nov-12 16:51:24

That definitely rings a bell, thank you Jamaisjedors although I remember more grey jersey cotton ... . Will investigate! Good to have link anyway.

Glad you found something you like ComradeJ

lulustar76 Tue 05-Mar-13 22:43:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 06-Mar-13 10:36:21

You have to pay to advertise on here lulustar.

foxysocks Wed 06-Mar-13 12:45:51

i like my white co pjs, they have worn/washed really well

Eostre1 Fri 19-Sep-14 15:34:45

I found this thread last year when I was searching for a new pair of pj's & since I'm now ordering my second pair, I thought I'd share my findings here in case anyone is still looking.

In the end I went with a friends recommendation of PJ Pan. The pj's have washed well & 9+ months on, are still as lovely as when new. Lovely quality cotton, great fit and made in Britain.

Finbar Fri 19-Sep-14 18:47:50

I've had a couple of pairs of DKNY pjs and they have been brill. No fading and lovely designs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now