What can I do to improve my saggy tits?

(30 Posts)
toptramp Fri 12-Oct-12 22:32:07

I have an ok figure; size 12/10, mummt tummy but toned arms etc. My tits are 36 E and were a nice shape but they are starting to get saggy. (I bf for 3 years). they are not a complete mess but would like to keep them perky. Plastic surgery isn't an option atm. Any exercises?

Charliefox Tue 16-Oct-12 12:45:47

Toptramp Do you mean improve your norks so they look better without a bra? If so anything drastic would have to be surgical.

I have recently started doing Weights Classes (Body Pump) and they have really helped all over with sagginess - I think my boobs (same size as yours) look better because of the chest tracks.

Although, completely agree with others re M&S. I go to an independent store near me - My great everyday bra is Fantasie Moulded Cups (not padded). They make my tits look great smile

squoosh Tue 16-Oct-12 14:07:20

Thanks for giving your experience of yoga tyaca. I've been tempted to try it for ages, despite not being a sporty type, think you may have just convinced me!

So you think vinyasa is a better bet that bikram? Bikram sounds intriguing but bloody difficult too, plus the idea of going to a yoga class in a bikini TERRIFIES me.

yummymummyUK Wed 06-Feb-13 15:08:35

I had the same problem after having my second child and losing a lot of weight and then I found this article about how to firm breasts: www.squidoo.com/how-to-firm-breasts it really helped me get my boobs back to normal and I haven't had surgery I am also pretty big chest (size 32E). The best bras tend to be balconette I found. Good luck smile

QueenCadbury Wed 06-Feb-13 15:41:56

Haven't read all the other posts but IMO there's no a lot to be done to make them less saggy but a good bra will certainly make them look better under clothes. It took me ages of trying different styles on and the ones that work for me are panache tshirt super bra. Even if you get measured properly, different styles fit differently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now