Long sleeved wedding dress help needed

(1 Post)
Spuddybean Fri 12-Oct-12 08:42:14

Hi All, DP and i are rushing through our wedding sooner than expected (DP's work want him to move to the US asap). So we now have to get married by Jan. This is not ideal for me as i only had our baby 4 weeks ago and need to lose 2 stone by then to be back to my happy weight.

The other thing is, even before preggers, i had chunky upper arms (despite being pretty trim everywhere else - cheers mums side of the family!) but now they are even chunkier. So i would like to cover them up.

Also with it now being a winter wedding i think i will need sleeves. They added difficulty is i do not want white/cream/ivory/champagne etc. This is my second marriage and i have had a baby so i fancied red.

I really like the shape and colour of this Dress but it doesn't have sleeves and i think adding a bolero would ruin it.

What i think i would like is the shape and colour of that, but with a lace type boat neck/deep v neck, with long sleeves.

Can anyone help me with where i could find it or have it made for a reasonable price?

Thank you - now all i have to do is organise the wedding and emigrating by Jan, no pressure then hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now