very bizarre future worry! Tmi alert@

(4 Posts)
Kaluki Tue 04-Dec-12 11:13:50

Lucky you OP wink
I don't think you need to worry as boys don't tend to flash their bits about to each other once they are fully grown! I have 2 sons and a stepson and I don't think they have ever seen each others willies!
Also, I may be wrong but the size now might not be in proportion to their size when they are fully grown so your DS might catch up when he is older.

washingonawednesday Mon 03-Dec-12 22:06:01

Well that makes me feel a bit better!

purpleroses Mon 03-Dec-12 21:45:43

Not sure, but my DS and DSS share a room when DSS is here (they're 10 and nearly 13) and both are much too modest to compare such things. They get changed under douvets!

washingonawednesday Mon 03-Dec-12 20:30:38

This is very improper, but I cant stop thinking about it!

My son is two- first child and I only have sisters so no knowledge of young male anatomy. My boyfriends son is 3.

Well it was bathtime yesterday and I couldnt help but notice that my sons Willy was tiny and my stb step sons is massive! I mean truly large.

It makes since as without being graphic, exh had a reasonable 'member' and boyfriends is (without wishing to brag smile massive!

Of course this is no issue now, but when they hit their teens (which I know is years away ) will step son tease son about this?

This is so random, but as far as blended families go who's got any advice!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now