Please note: This topic is for discussions about sponsored events Mumsnet are recruiting for. It's not the place for promoting other events. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss hosting an event with Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Want to go to innocent's open day at Fruit Towers? Invitation only open day on Saturday 8th Oct, West London

(36 Posts)
NewGirlHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Sep-11 14:57:03

innocent's infamous Fruit Towers Open Day (often called the AGM but with a difference!) is coming round again and Innocent wants to invite 5 Mumsnetters to go along.

The open day will be taking place on Saturday 8th October at Fruit Towers (Ladbroke Grove, West London - click here for map). The action-packed day will start at 11am and finish around 4.30pm. There isn't any parking at Fruit Towers but it can be reached easily on public transport (Ladbroke Grove, Kensal Green and Kensal Rise stations are nearby and there are lots of buses).

Mumsnetters will get to:
- Have a go at smoothie making in the innocent kitchen
- Taste some completely new innocent drinks that are not even launched yet
- Learn all about the sourcing of fruit and how innocent gets fruit from all over the world into its bottles
- See how the innocent design has changed and developed over the last 10 years
- Enjoy lunch and old fashioned English tea and cake in the afternoon
- Be part of a group Q&A with the entrepreneurial founders of innocent drinks
- Wrap the day up with a smoothie cocktail or mocktail and a spot of live music
- Leave with a bag of innocent goodies!

The 5 Mumsnetters who are chosen to go along will be there with lots of other interested consumers. Each Mumsnetter will be given a FlipCam and asked to film the best bits of the day. The videos will then be used on Mumsnet and possibly elsewhere by innocent. You may also be filmed and/or photographed by innocent during the day, so please only sign up if you're happy for this to happen! You'll also be asked to add written feedback to a thread on Mumsnet after the day.

Attendance is by invitation only - if you'd like to attend please sign up here and we'll be in touch with full details if you're selected.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

PontyMython Wed 14-Sep-11 16:26:39

OMG that sounds amazing! My DCs love smoothies, they'd have them on IV drips if they could. As would I TBH grin

Doobydoo Wed 14-Sep-11 16:27:09

Could I bring my sister?

pozzled Wed 14-Sep-11 16:28:59

I'd love to come but not sure if I could leave DD2 (exclusively bf and not been great at taking bottles so far). I'm assuming it is adults only?

NewGirlHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Sep-11 16:41:34

Yes, I'm afraid it's just 5 MNers and no extras, sorry - the open days are really popular so innocent only has 5 invitations for MNers.

PontyMython Wed 14-Sep-11 17:06:23

Ohhh so I'd have to go all by myself? Well I'd take that risk, frankly.

<thirsty>

NewGirlHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Sep-11 17:11:04

Not by yourself Ponty - with 4 other lovely MNers!

Tanso Wed 14-Sep-11 17:50:19

hello, id like to go!

twotesttickles Wed 14-Sep-11 17:52:05

Ooh I go without the kids even better! grin

CauldronsTrulyReign Wed 14-Sep-11 18:02:58

I'd love to, but I have a hot date with Kevin McCloud that day.

wink

lisad123 Wed 14-Sep-11 18:03:21

Me grin

Tortington Wed 14-Sep-11 18:30:36

would love to, but am getting pissed in brighton with other mumsnetters

Fillybuster Wed 14-Sep-11 19:49:51

oh oh oh...I would trade my dcs love to go. Sadly its one of the very few days of the year when I absolutely and totally can't even consider it as an option. B*gger sad

herdingcats Wed 14-Sep-11 21:36:51

I would love to go grin

onepieceofcremeegg Wed 14-Sep-11 21:37:08

Could I ask would we be able to keep our anonymous mnet names? Obviously I understand that I may be photographed/filmed or whatever, but would I then be identified say as "Debbie Smith" (or whoever) aka "onepieceoflollipop"?

I wouldn't mind be photgraphed in my rl name, and even identified as a mner, but not if my mnet identity then became "public"

onepieceofcremeegg Wed 14-Sep-11 21:51:11

One more question, if travelling from outside London, roughly how long would it take to get from Euston to Innocent HQ (via Tube) - just looking at practicalities?

twotesttickles Wed 14-Sep-11 21:54:50

It's about 35 minutes onepiece. smile

twotesttickles Wed 14-Sep-11 21:55:21

and you have to get nekkid and roll about in fruit. grin

shamelessly tries to put off all other comers

hypnotisingchickens Wed 14-Sep-11 22:19:59

Sounds awesome, I'd love to. I have a weird fruit eating phobia (I know..) but will happily drink smoothies. I put them down as the sole reason that I don't have scurvy! grin

Custy - is there another MN meetup in October in Brighton? oooohhhhh

NewGirlHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 15-Sep-11 09:55:02

onepiece - your MN name won't be revealed unless it's by you - when we send the details of who's going along to innocent, we'll just give them your RL names, not your usernames.

vincenta Thu 15-Sep-11 11:55:49

I would love to go!!!smile

MABS Thu 15-Sep-11 17:26:05

indeed there is a Brighton meet up on 8 Oct, have a look in meet up section smile all welcome

onepieceofcremeegg Thu 15-Sep-11 19:53:07

Hi,

thanks for the your reply Helen (and you twot)

onepieceofcremeegg Thu 15-Sep-11 19:54:18

Sorry, wasn't calling you a twot!!
I was trying to shorten twotestikkle's name but rather unsuccessfully!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now