This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tempted to buy a Baby K ring sling, should I? (totally silly reason)

(5 Posts)

I am looking to buy a ring sling for my baby, she is 7 weeks old and I have my eye on a couple. I have been tempted by the baby K one (ready for the silly bit) because my baby's name starts with a K and baby K is embroidered on it blush

I don't mind being told it is nor as good as another brand and I will stop being so daft, but if it is going to be just as nice to wear and use I might just have to get it.

Can you tell me if you know anything about the baby K slings?

Anyone?

No one sad

SpaceKoala Tue 18-Jun-13 19:45:55

Can see why you like the baby k one, but would go with whichever one that has the best reviews. I had a sling when my twins were little, but it was very uncomfortable for me and my little ones didn't seem comfy either.
You could buy another one and get a iron or sew on label smile

Thanks Space I haven't found many reviews sad the ones I have found for both the RSs I am looking at say they're better suited to an older baby, so I might leave it for now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now