This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

baby carrier for 7 month old babies

(5 Posts)

Hi Frakiosaurus, I'm in Italy, never heard of sling meets here.

Are there any tricks to recognise a proper ergo??

Frakiosaurus Mon 24-Sep-12 20:15:44

Where are you? There may be local equivalents.

A soft structured carrier like an ergo is probably easiest to master. I like wraps for their flexibility and ring slings for speed.

Thanks, forgot to add, I'm not in the uk, so I cant go to a sling library unfortunately

Snusmumriken Mon 24-Sep-12 17:15:16

I really love my Ergo carrier. I still use it for DS and he is almost a year old. Could you try some out at a 'sling library'?

If you decide to buy an Ergo, beware of fakes. Ebay is notorious for selling knock offs.

Good luck!

Ergo

I need some advice, my twins have never been carried in a carrier, (a part from the very early days), but I'd like to get a baby carrier to take them out on walks with dh, or just to sling the "fussy" one (there always IS one) for when I just need to get on with things in the house and one of them wants to be close to me.

My question is, what is easy to use for a first timer with 7 month old babies? Something they are most likely to like and not refuse? (crystal ball optional grin)

thanks in advance, all help appreciated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now