Sleep crawler

(4 Posts)
Camwombat Wed 06-Feb-13 12:38:33

I also posted this in childrens health (http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childrens_health/1676748-Sleep-crawling), sadly no one has any advice, other than theirs hasnt gone on to sleep walk. Phew!

Nightmoves Tue 05-Feb-13 20:24:52

Could use some advice on this myself! DS 10 months and doing a bit of this, but mainly sitting in his sleep at this stage. We co-sleep so it is a nightmare and worry about him firing off the bed without pausing to wake up. My DH sleep walks when very stressed so am wondering if it might be genetic? Anyone in your family do the same thing?

Camwombat Mon 04-Feb-13 19:07:36

anyone?????

Camwombat Mon 04-Feb-13 12:28:03

I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Our Ds is 19months and has crawled in his sleep since he could crawl, and is normally the other way round when we go up to him, so have had to keep him in sleeping bags.

I'm not talking about gentle crawling, you hear him hit the end of the cot and keep crawling, so he is constantly head butting the cot. On occasion he has done this with such force that the cot is moved. We go and check him after each "noisy" episode.

My concerns are whether there is any way to stop this and also what to do when we convert his cot to a bed, is he going to be a sleep walker?

Any thoughts will be gratefully received smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now