Should I try CC - 10 months

(3 Posts)
booksandchoc Wed 14-Nov-12 10:20:32

Thanks Elphaba, I don't want to go down the CC route but I think it would be better in the long run. Ill pop over to the support thread, thanks for the link.

Unfortunately, that's a decision that's yours alone, based upon your situation and what you feel comfortable doing. It's also a question that can throw up impassioned responses from all sides on MN that may only make you feel less secure in any decision you make. Come and join our support thread if CC is the route you choose.

booksandchoc Wed 14-Nov-12 09:03:26

DD was a really good sleeper, from 3 months I would put her down and she would settle herself, then sleep through till 6 am. From 7 months I had to start cuddling her in then putting her down, past 6 weeks she has been walking through the night and not re-settling so I've taken her in bed beside me, then 2 weeks ago she wasn't well so I just took her straight into bed at night thinking we would all get a good sleep. Now she refuses to go in her cot awake, if I cuddle her in and get her in the cot she wakes a few hours later. She has separation anxiety really bad I think. Ie if I put her on the floor she will scream to be picked up, can't leave the room. It's a nightmare right now.

So should I try cc? Or what should I try? I moved her cot into my room last night thinking being beside me might help, but she got herself in such a state and I was getting so stressed I had to ask DH to come home from work early to take over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now