Thanks Fairy, I caved and we've booked it. I'm pleased as it means we're definately going, i'll just have to stop myself from looking at all the cheap deals that will suddenly appear now we don't need them
They(TO) all normally drop price on a Tuesday morning, after the weekend and Monday bookings when sales team work out how many holidays need to be shifted before departure date...wait til next Tuesday or even later if you want cheap, if you want something quite specific best to book soon, otherwise hold your nerve!
Hi LaGuerta, we also checked out MW, Ski Famille, ski beat, family ski, le ski and chilly powder and although there was a couple of options the prices were the same as Esprit or more expensive. We're just going to suck it up and pay the under occupancy. I don't want to run the risk of missing out when there seems to be so few options available at this stage, although i'll be kicking myself next week when they slash the prices!!
After resigning myself to the fact we'll have to skip skiing this year, the holiday gods have arranged for us to get time off in early March - yipee! We are a small party of 2 adults and 2yo and would like a family friendly resort and excellent childcare. We've travelled with Espritski before and know what we're getting (average accomodation and food but excellent childcare) so they were my first port of call, unfortunately it seems they only have huge rooms left that we have to pay a fortune for with the under occupancy supps. So my question to all you knowledgable MNetters is, where do we look now?