Best resort for creche for a 2 year old?

(4 Posts)
kimberlina Sun 06-Jan-13 22:10:16

We like to self cater - prefer the space and the freedom to do what we feel like and eat wh at we fancy.

Just before Christmas went to La Rosiere and had a fab time. Not least because DD was really happy in the lovely creche there. I know we were spoilt as it was a quiet week so there were only 3 or 4 kids in the creche with 3 nannies.

Being greedy I want a second (warmer!) ski holiday. I would return to La Rosiere but we found the area a little small for us.

Can anyone recommend a creche in a resort that we can book independently?

Have you tried kinderhotels
Havent used myself but a woman at my dd's talipes clinic was telling me about their holiday a couple months ago and said it was fantastic. They have several skiing resorts I think.

CaurnieBred Mon 07-Jan-13 13:28:36

I know La Tania have built a new creche in the last year or so - might be worth a look there www.latania.com/your-children.html#_ and from there you have access to the whole L3V

RaisinHell Thu 10-Jan-13 20:34:43

Try www.snowbizz.co.uk they have s/c apartments, the resort has a great reputation for sunshine and snow, we had a lovely sunny week once in March there and their creche and childcare team are amazing, definitely worth a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now