May I request a BISCUIT emoticon please - for when I have no idea how to answer a post?

(86 Posts)

grin

No seriously!

MmeGoblindt Sun 25-Oct-09 22:06:15

<seconds>

Slubberdegullion Sun 25-Oct-09 22:07:25

lol it would be easy too - just a yellow circle, maybe with a few random dots to give it a bit of texture.

nevergoogledragonbutter Sun 25-Oct-09 22:07:52

YABU

Like custy said, the debate over which biscuit would represent the biscuit emoticon would cause huge divide and fallout amongst mumsnetters.

Saying that, we're about due for one of those.

Surely it would have to have chocolate chips. I'm thinking a cookie shape, yellow with chocolate chips.

MmeGoblindt Sun 25-Oct-09 22:09:28

Custard cream. Rectangle with squiggles.

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Sun 25-Oct-09 22:09:44

nooooo digestive.ahhh but should we be doing sugary snacks?and what about those with allergies?

Am waiting for someone to say it will encourage early weaning to have a biscuit emoticon.

Anyway, I believe the leader (ha!) of our nation has spoken and it's chocolate shortbread? Did he not choose for us by sending them to MNHQ - which incidentally I note I have not been sent any of envy

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Sun 25-Oct-09 22:10:29

or biscuitarians?they might be insulted.

There's a lot of salt in biscuits and what about those poor sods on the big/slim/whatever threads who are trying to lose those last ten pounds. Will they be biscuit bullied - like happy slapping but with a hobnob?

hanaboo Sun 25-Oct-09 22:13:41

i'm here in support of a biscuit emoticon grin
pleeeeeeeeeease mumsnet
i was thinking choco digestive but it might end up looking like a pile of poo hmm
so maybe a cookie is best

southeastastra Sun 25-Oct-09 22:14:53

like this ;P

Tortington Sun 25-Oct-09 22:16:15

its must be a staple part of the MN fabric.

i think we need to vote on the type of biscuit represented though.

BelaLugosiNoir Sun 25-Oct-09 22:18:43

How about one of those pink wafery things?
<knows it's not a biscuit really grin>

MmeGoblindt Sun 25-Oct-09 22:19:48

Yes, I think that chocolate covered is best avoided. We don't want new posters wondering why we are all defecating all over the place.

I'm hungry now hmm

Tortington Sun 25-Oct-09 22:20:53

we could term it 'giving the Gordon'

AuraofDora Sun 25-Oct-09 22:22:15

lol giving it the gordon

We can't have a chocolate biscuit though - anything Brown would just appear partisan grin

Tortington Sun 25-Oct-09 22:22:33

ooh oooh if its 'giving the gordon' ie. indecisive - could we pretty please make the biscuit emoticon a 'pensive' or 'thinking' emoticon. hmm just doesn't cut it - 'cos hmm is a sarky emoticon really.

BelaLugosiNoir Sun 25-Oct-09 22:24:39

A range of icons is demonstrated here not a website for the hungry though

MmeGoblindt Sun 25-Oct-09 22:25:25
hanaboo Sun 25-Oct-09 22:27:13

oooh i like the pink wafer, but yea, not really a biscuit
the biscuit being dunked in tea is good though

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 25-Oct-09 22:27:20

ROFL at democratically elected biscuit emoticon.
This is not something that's gonna be decided on a Sunday night but I'll ensure that the powers that be see the question. wink

hanaboo Sun 25-Oct-09 22:28:23

a jammy dodger!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now