Can we have a In-Out EU topic?

(3 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

lljkk Sat 20-Feb-16 10:23:06

(don't have one already, does MN?)

I like to browse those EU threads but at best tedious for many. Easiest to hide a whole topic.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 20-Feb-16 11:48:58

Hi there lljkk. It might be a little niche, and we think it's usually pretty easy for people to avoid just by checking the title if they're not interested, but we're happy to give it some consideration if there's enough call for it. What does everyone else think?

AdrenalineFudge Sat 20-Feb-16 17:28:16

I wouldn't support having a whole topic dedicated to the EU referendum. If posters find the subject tedious then they can always hide that specific thread.

I've just had a cursory look and there are many active threads about the EU ref in the popular talk boards: Chat, AIBU and In The News. Even if there were to be a dedicated topic, I doubt it'd be much more than just a catalogue of existing threads about the In/Out question especially so as HQ would have to e-mail those who've started a thread about the subject to ask them for permission to move it to the specific topic.

Just crack on browsing them as you are! I'd rather an EU thread any day over a MIL bashing thread - 'MILs from hell' would make a great topic methinks grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now