Hi mnhq trying to advertise and failing miserably!

(5 Posts)
coff33pot Fri 08-Feb-13 15:34:59

I was trying to place an advert to advertise my FB page of party ware nappy bouquets etc and when it came to placing an image it keeps saying I need my pictures to be square confused not sure how I can do this as taken from iphone and loaded on computer actual size?

Then I am getting confused as to where to advertise as I think I ended up in mn local so I guess its an all round hellllllp! smile

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Feb-13 16:20:57

Hi coff33pot. Sorry to hear you're having a frustrating time. That's obviously not what we want!

Where do you want to advertise? In MN Local (targeted at specific geographical areas)? Or in our Small Business Ads on the main site?

coff33pot Fri 08-Feb-13 16:36:11

I think Small Business Ads? As I am happy to deal with anywhere in the UK really smile plus I have ebay shop which is a secure way of buying? not sure what I am or am not allowed to advertise really tbh. If you can help that would be great smile

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Feb-13 17:09:44

You know what, you might be better off having a quick chat with our Sales team: just mail sales @ mumsnet.com. Am sure they'd be happy to run through all your options with you.

coff33pot Fri 08-Feb-13 17:11:53

Thank you Helen smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now