iPad help - how to turn off the bit where you can bookmark a particular post in a three?

(6 Posts)

I'll be sure to wave to Olivia then and offer her some gin

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Jan-13 18:27:00

HeartsTrumpDiamonds

Oooh thank you Helen, I thought that one had to do with links within posts. Stupid me, should have tried it.

Are you on drunk duty tonight? It's started snowing again quite heavily (I'm only about a km away from you) so do be careful getting home smile

A pleasure.

And no. Am going to put my wellies on and trudge home and leave drunk duty to the fair Olivia <evil>

Oooh thank you Helen, I thought that one had to do with links within posts. Stupid me, should have tried it.

Are you on drunk duty tonight? It's started snowing again quite heavily (I'm only about a km away from you) so do be careful getting home smile

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Jan-13 16:53:17

Hello. If you go into Customise and scroll down to Other Options, you'll see Display Bookmark links. Change the dropdown to No, and that should do it.

Oh FFS. Thread title error....

...a particular post in a THREAD.

just that really.

Having the bookmark thingy turned on means I can't seem to copy-paste words/sentences from individual posts. I'm finding I'm not using the Bookmark-Saved! option at all really, and so I'd like to turn it off but being a bit of a tech-idiot I can't seem to figure out how!

Any hints gratefully appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now