Would it be possible to highlight posts by those other than the OP?

(6 Posts)
Maryz Fri 04-Jan-13 20:24:03

Aren't my posts already highlighted (a lovely pink) for everyone?

I presumed they were, as I asked Olivia ever so nicely a while ago.

[arf]

MammaTJ Fri 04-Jan-13 17:26:34

That sounds like bloody hard work Rusty, not sure I'm that bothered. grin

Well all the posts I have seen you on only this one you have been right. grin

SandWitch Fri 04-Jan-13 14:19:50

Mamma you would be doing that on every thread - given that I am always right wink
<<deluded>>

Rusty, I am sure you are right - I would just like something quick and easy! (especially when on iphone)

RustyBear Fri 04-Jan-13 09:54:58

Can't you just search the page for them? Ctrl-F on pc, Find on page via Google search bar if you're on safari on the iPad, put the poster's name in and you can step through all mentions of the name, so you get replies that namecheck the poster as well as their own posts.

MammaTJ Fri 04-Jan-13 09:42:29

Oh, SandWitch, I agree. It would be especially useful when there is a conversation going on and someone says 'SandWitch I agree with your last comment'. I could then highlight all comments by SandWitch and know what that comment was.

SandWitch Thu 03-Jan-13 17:51:16

The highlight OP feature is really useful especially when being bad and only skim reading the thread but I would really like to be able to highlight other posters contributions in particular threads.

Would it be possible to have a little button to do this?

Yes, I know this is a little bit lazy, but when I am reading a 920 post thread, and think only one or two people are making sense, I want to make sure I don't miss their contribution!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now