Mobile app and envy face

(10 Posts)
GirlWithTheMouseyHair Fri 07-Dec-12 06:40:42

Just done the latest update - where the frack is the green envy face? All I can see is a green heart

And which one is hmm? And which one is confused? I am confused...blush? What's THIS? confused?! And THIS biscuit?!

Oh hang on, that might be biscuit...why it has a random black square on it I don't know, but quite enjoying replacing a wine glass for a martini glass complete with olive. Cheers wine

GlaikingAroundTheChristmasTree Fri 07-Dec-12 06:50:59

Do you have emoji app installed?
smilegrinwinkshockhmmconfusedblushangrysadenvybiscuitwinebrewthanksbear
smilesadgrinhmmangryenvyconfusedwinkbiscuit

It will be the code or summat, poor tech, more tech, other tech and tech tech! Must be cold in the shed just now!

GlaikingAroundTheChristmasTree Fri 07-Dec-12 06:51:50

Oh the Christmas smiles don't work on the app! Weird!

GirlWithTheMouseyHair Fri 07-Dec-12 06:59:36

Hmmm relogged on on laptop to see what they came up as.... All very odd

I'm finding it very annoying, the faces don't mean the same!! I love hmm (I'm assuming it's this one? hmm) and it just doesn't look right now...

GlaikingAroundTheChristmasTree Fri 07-Dec-12 10:36:06

��������☺��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������✨������������������������

Anything else working?

GlaikingAroundTheChristmasTree Fri 07-Dec-12 10:37:06

Ooooohhh! ������������

WandaDoff Fri 07-Dec-12 11:14:50

smile grin sad wink shock angry envy blush hmm biscuit confused wine brew thanks

They all look normal to me

MrsJingleBells74 Fri 07-Dec-12 11:31:15

I can't figure out which smiley is which either?

IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Dec-12 11:32:21

Hi all,

There is, to use a technical term, "something weird" going on with the emoticons. They are showing up differently on the app and online. Tech are aware, and are working on it.

Sorry for the frustration!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now