IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Dec-12 16:12:52

Hurrah!

browniebearscuddlychristmas Wed 19-Dec-12 21:42:30

Thank u tech smile done the update and everything is hunky dory now

IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 15-Dec-12 12:28:43

Glitterknickaz

Heeeeelp it's been DAYS now.

Gah, sorry to leave you stranded!

Right, tech have done an update, so if you delete and re-install the app, it should, fingers crossed, stop chucking you all out.

<stands nervously watching>

My problem is that it threw me out and won't let me back in! Apparently my password is invalid. Have changed my paasword on laptop, but same error message on iPhone.

PearlyWhites Tue 11-Dec-12 13:26:16

Me too , please fix it mumsnet

Heeeeelp it's been DAYS now.

MumTumWanted Mon 10-Dec-12 20:53:12

Happening to me to ease sort it mumsnet if by no other way reverse the update back to the old style app

IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Dec-12 12:34:56

*PASS, I don't know what an oass is.

IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Dec-12 12:34:11

justanothertenminutes

Same problems here! However, some threads on my 'watching' list will constantly throw me out but if I view the same thread but not via my watching list, it's ok. confused (Is that the confused face?)

Gah, sorry you're having this problem...although this is very useful feedback to have! We'll oass it onto tech.

The big thread for updates and feedback is here, do come and join the fun.

Same problems here! However, some threads on my 'watching' list will constantly throw me out but if I view the same thread but not via my watching list, it's ok. confused (Is that the confused face?)

rugbychick Thu 06-Dec-12 10:52:35

Help! I'm still having problems and being chucked off the site! I miss reading mn properly

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Dec-12 09:38:06

Hello. And yes, we're sorry.

We're aware of this blinkin' annoying bug slight glitch and we're on the case.

Please bear with us.

PuggyMum Wed 05-Dec-12 09:30:06

I get this too! I thought it was just me! confused

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Wed 05-Dec-12 00:23:36

I get this on different websites. I thought it was just a connection thing.

Incidentally I'm on my iPhone and whilst I'm typing this the 'done' tab has disappeared from my keyboard. Never seen that before.

SkipTheLightFanjango Wed 05-Dec-12 00:13:41

Happens on the app on the ipod too [too poor for an iphone emoticon] grin

gingerpig Wed 05-Dec-12 00:13:29

message MNHQ obsessively until they take note!?

rugbychick Wed 05-Dec-12 00:11:53

Happening to me as well. Very annoying as I luffs mn. Anyone got any ideas on how to fox this?

gingerpig Wed 05-Dec-12 00:06:11

this happens to me too. v annoying.

bonzo77 Tue 04-Dec-12 21:48:20

yes, ditto! I go to read a thread, it does the little buffering circle thing then chucks me right off the app. The weird weird thing is though, it's always the same threads. So if having been chucked off I try that thread again, I get chucked off again. Weird!

browniebear Tue 04-Dec-12 18:43:05

Since updating the app on my iPhone I can be reading a thread and then it just kicks me out back to my home screen. Very annoying, what's the crack tech? Eh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now