Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sexy times for the first time etiquette....just a bit of lighthearted pondering really...

(28 Posts)
Donttrustmyselfanymore Sat 16-Feb-13 00:01:27

This came up in conversation earlier between me and my friends. And we couldn't agree on what the correct...ettiquette was for these situations. So I thought id ask here! You lot are always right as far as I'm concerned!

First time sleeping with a new boyfriend at his do you:
Automatically assume your staying the night
Get up and leave of your own accord
Wait for him to ask you to stay and if he doesnt ask him if he wants you to

And what if its a your house?? Do you ask them to leave or stay.

A few of us are newly single after long term relationships, too much wine makes us worry about these things blush I say play it by ear depending on guy/situation. But apparently I should have a plan hmm

mercury7 Sat 16-Feb-13 17:35:17

I'm relieved I'm not the only one who's so averse to actually sleeping together blush

Trills Sat 16-Feb-13 17:46:22

Depends where you live, what time it is when you've finished doing what you were doing, where you have to be in the morning.

Tamoo Sat 16-Feb-13 18:03:45

Oh to have this dilemma actually occur in my life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now