Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Valentines day?

(56 Posts)
Londonmummy2012 Wed 06-Feb-13 11:23:42

Hi. What does everyone have planned for valentines day? I have a 7 month old daughter so love has gone straight out the window, so I really should do something.

ike1 Thu 07-Feb-13 09:16:07

That one billion n rising looks good! Think Ill tak the kids along to the local one. Raise some awareness in DS (8)

JollyRedGiant Thu 07-Feb-13 09:17:36

Nothing. I have told DH not to get me a card as I won't be getting him one. We didn't do anything for our anniversary either.

We'll probably have a nice meal out in March or April for our birthdays smile

gingemum Thu 07-Feb-13 14:39:28

I think kids like to do something for Valentine's day, we will make cards for Dad and maybe a cake, will probably make choc brownies and use a heart shape cutter. You don't have to spend money... but if you do want to I made a personalised I love.. book for the kids last year which went down well, here's a link to a demo book

Kione Thu 07-Feb-13 22:06:04

it just to make people spend money on the worst month if the year for shops, after January sales and all that. Sorry but really makes me angry and cringe...
All the best rho SBD

Kione Thu 07-Feb-13 22:06:38

SGB!! sorry!

kikiliki Thu 07-Feb-13 22:29:56

I did try to organise a babysitter, including for either side... no joy sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now