Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Moving from friendship to something more.

(51 Posts)
CuriosityKilledTheCrapTree Wed 05-Dec-12 19:40:19

Thankyou for clicking on my self indulgent first world problem stealth boast grin

Split up from Uneventful marriage about 6 months ago, got back in contact with someone from my past. Always mates (he came to my wedding). Always known he had a soft spot for me back then but nothing ever happened.

Now I'm looking at him - both single. He ticks all ths boxes - really decent bloke and honestly I think he'd do anything for me. Love being in his company.

But I'm worried...

If there was supposed to be 'more' then why didn't this all happen 10 years ago.

If we get together and it doesn't work out it'd be really difficult with mutual friends etc

But god - it could be so good.

Any experience/thoughts gratefully received.

RiddoTheRedNosedReindeer Tue 01-Jan-13 09:27:09

Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now