Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

dp just told a waitress she's gorgeous...

(78 Posts)
Dunkinbiscuits Sat 17-Nov-12 21:41:29

just having a nice romantic meal and dp said to waitress 'you're gorgeous you are' !!! Right in front of me ffs- i threw a wobbly and now hes sat outside as i finish the bottle of champers at the bar alone - feeling pretty shit tbh :-( am i over reacting?

SomersetONeil Tue 04-Dec-12 02:16:49

confused

Why is it ridiculous to suggest the OP leave her wankstain partner...? They don't have children together. And even if they did, why is it ridiculous to suggest leaving him?

Are you that much of a sad sack, that you have to have a man, and indeed any man is better than no man at all...? <sad face>

GoldQuintessenceAndMyhrr Tue 04-Dec-12 10:49:00

JudyPee, it is bad form to swan in on a topic in Relationship and pick fights with other posters who is supporting the OP.

Your point does not stand at all. That being said, I suggest nobody engage any further with JudyPee who is clearly just here to stir up trouble.

AnyFuckerForAMincePie Tue 04-Dec-12 10:57:59

JudyP is getting a bit of a habit of handmaidenly posting all over the shop...

Best ignored

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now