Archers- what was going on at the by end?

(7 Posts)

Kate Aldridge has been needing a slap re her parenting of Phoebe for the last 14 years. (Phoebe is the same age as dd1, dd2 was born about 3 days after Nolly and I think Sipho might be the same age as dd3 - oh and I think Kate is the same age as me - she's stalking my life!)

redwhiteandblueeyedsusan Wed 11-Jul-12 23:23:22

you need to listen to archers extra on i player too as ther is a back story that sound like it will be quite interesting...

partystress Mon 09-Jul-12 22:36:00

Ah, sad. Thanks both. Would like to give Kate Aldridge a good slap sad (Note to self: it is NOT real life...)

gwenniebee Mon 09-Jul-12 19:28:02

That was my understanding, adventures. I haven't listened for a few days but there was a bit nearer the beginning with H and J "discussing" feebs' later departure, and H was not amused.

AdventuresWithVoles Mon 09-Jul-12 19:26:26

Hayley, Phoebe staying in South Africa for longer, I think, didn't hear the whole thing, either. Haley is putting on brave face around likes of Jennifer, but quietly devastated. Haley was replaying over & over again a text with music from Feebs (I think) whilst sobbing.

partystress Mon 09-Jul-12 19:17:19

VERY end, grrrr

partystress Mon 09-Jul-12 19:16:55

Ok, was only half listening cos was busy Mumsnetting getting tea ready, but who was crying and why? Tia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now