Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Icandy which one to go for

(10 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Thu 28-Feb-13 00:51:40

I much prefer the Cherry to the Apple smile

ThedementedPenguin Sun 24-Feb-13 11:51:03

I got my icandy apple second hand for £30.

The woman said the wheel needed replacing which is why she was selling. My Dp fixed it.

DillyDallyDayDream Sun 24-Feb-13 11:43:15

Not bothered with 2 part folds, swaying towards an apple or cherry

chocolatecheesecake Sun 24-Feb-13 08:29:50

Cherry fitted my large DD until 2.9 and has been great. It's much lighter than the apple or peach. You'll be able to get one second hand for £250 or less. However you have to take the seat off to fold it, so a strawberry may be better if that bothers you.

I loved my Apple. Just sold it after two dcs and really miss it.

MissRainbowBrite Sun 24-Feb-13 08:14:38

I have an Apple, my DD is 12 months old. It's lovely to push and you can walk miles with it, has a huge shopping basket and is really comfy with a spacious seat. Only slight downside is it is quite heavy if you need to take it in and out of the car lots.

DillyDallyDayDream Sat 23-Feb-13 23:07:33

Seen apples go for less than £200

It has to be 4wheels

blondieminx Sat 23-Feb-13 22:55:36

I love my Apple! smile

melliebobs Sat 23-Feb-13 22:52:50

I love my peach jogger. Dissapointed they've released it with new colours!!!!!! Think us stuggle to get it even second hand for ur budget

DillyDallyDayDream Sat 23-Feb-13 22:50:41

Love the look off all the icandys and they fit what I need.

Will be buying second hand limit of £250

Not sure what one is best

Needed for a 13 month old

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now