Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

My friend's double buggy

(8 Posts)
CruCru Mon 25-Feb-13 09:58:06

Thanks milkymocha, I think if she were going to get a donkey it would need to be an EBay job and I don't know whether the 1.1 has come through there yet. I've suggested she have a look at their video on how to fold it to see whether she thinks she could come with it.

milkymocha Sun 24-Feb-13 16:15:52

The donkey has a new chassis (v.1.1) which folds alot small than the original v.1 chassis!
You can also remove the wheels easily to make smaller smile

CruCru Sun 24-Feb-13 16:05:09

I think that she is leaning towards a side by side but given her requirements, may have to compromise somewhere. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Ihateparties Sun 24-Feb-13 15:25:54

The micralite twofold is a big one for adaptability and what looks like a reasonable view for the toddler. Is she leaning towards a side by side generally or would consider tandem options?

Nanny01 Sun 24-Feb-13 15:05:41

Micralight twofold will be out soon, icandy peach, baby jogger.

forevergreek Sun 24-Feb-13 12:20:17

mountain buggy duet
baby jogger city mini/or gt

HorribleMother Sun 24-Feb-13 11:40:46

I imagine one of the Graco inline tandems would do the job.

CruCru Sat 23-Feb-13 20:37:59

Hi all

I have a friend who is due to give birth to DC2 in a fortnight (DS1 has just turned 2). She is getting stressed out about double buggies. Ideally she wants:

- both kids to be able to see out / have a view (she's not that keen on the P+T design)
- suitable from birth
- able to clip a car seat on if DC2 is sleeping
- able to fold it up and put in the car boot relatively easily (I think the Donkey fits the above but prob not this one).

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now