Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Will an Uppababy Vista fit into a Yaris boot?

(8 Posts)
weeblueberry Tue 05-Feb-13 10:29:24

Thank you!! That's great - if it fits in Aygo boot I should be okay. smile

Ihateparties Mon 04-Feb-13 23:31:20

^^ that's a definite yes then!

Pinkpiglet Mon 04-Feb-13 23:24:50

I can get the frame with wheels on in my Aygo boot but I do have to put the carrycot/seat on the back seat or in the rear footwell. It depends how many passengers you'll have but my boot is tiny!

duende Mon 04-Feb-13 17:08:40

I don't have the vista but have found these dimensions:

· Unfolded: 63.5 x 111.75 x 89 cm.
· Folded with seat attached: 63.5 x 45.7 x 81.3 cm.
· Folded without seat attached: 63.5 x 30.5 x 81.3 cm.

I did used to have a yaris when DS was first born. He pushchairs that we had which fitted were mamas and papas pliko pramette, petite star zia and a Maclaren.

Ihateparties Mon 04-Feb-13 14:24:13

I can't be totally certain but without the shelf most things that fold slim ish should be okay. The one i had was 50cm max depth across the base of the boot, then getting smaller in line with the seat back, i can't remember the min dimension. I have a pushchair with the same frame as the vista but different wheels. It folds flat enough so i'm guessing the vista would. Without googling i don't know the vista fold dimensions..

weeblueberry Mon 04-Feb-13 13:40:09

Thank you - I don't mind removing the parcel shelf. Did buggies fit in without the shelf though? I'd really rather not have to take the wheels off every time I go in the car with it...

Ihateparties Mon 04-Feb-13 13:09:33

I had a yaris, nothing fitted with the wheels on without disconnecting and displacing or completely taking out the parcel shelf. I imagine that if you do that it will technically fit. Mine was a 07 model, the earlier or later ones may have different boots.

weeblueberry Mon 04-Feb-13 10:38:39

Can't seem to find this information anywhere. Or does anyone know the dimensions once it's folded down (including wheels if possible)?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now