Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What to do with newborn and 22 month old?

(5 Posts)
RarelyAGobshite Sun 03-Feb-13 08:29:00

We have a Phil and teds sport.

I didn't want a wide double buggy as getting about would be tricky

Wasn't convinced about having the baby underneath, but have to say he's not bothered in the slightest!

Easy to push. Comfy for the kids. Good size basket underneath. Not too big when folded. Strong and sturdy.

I would say its quite big unfolded though. (Long)

And as they are expensive new, I gave seen a few on eBay if you wanted to go down that route.

Whatwhatwhat Sun 03-Feb-13 08:21:36

I don't want the double but know I need it. So I'll sell the GT.

Really wondering what double to get.

Any recommendations?

Ihateparties Sat 02-Feb-13 22:56:50

I had one of these for a while, if you're really really anti double and want to keep your GT. Good to use in combination with slinging the baby at different points etc. I walk everywhere though over rough urban terrain, cobbles etc, a lot of miles a week, it's not so great for that, plus realistically you do have to walk off to the side a bit. Although I had it on a fixed handle b agile, the adjustable handle on the gt might be your friend on this point.

I did love it a lot but I got a double when the right one became available. I would get a double with your age gap but it very much depends on your lifestyle and sensibilities, it can be done without certainly I'm just too lazy grin

sausagesandwich34 Sat 02-Feb-13 22:14:46

I had a maclaren twin with the same age gap

Whatwhatwhat Sat 02-Feb-13 22:12:52

What should I get/use?

Have a BGCM GT but I don't think the 22 month old will be able to walk everywhere. Such a small house I'm dreading getting a double.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now