Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Is there a maclaren buggy that will take a car seat?

(5 Posts)
maker Tue 29-Jan-13 14:20:46

If the Techno doesn't take a car seat anymore then maybe look at the Joie Brisk as this does, or I think even Chicco have a stroller which does now.

mummysmellsofsick Sun 27-Jan-13 20:03:45

I don't know if the new maclaren xlr takes a car seat but ours definitely does and I'm thinking of selling it. Pm if interested, it's hardly used at all, as DS prefers parent facing. Also to be honest we never got to grips with fixing the carseat on to the buggy. I think we have all the adaptors though

peanutMD Sat 26-Jan-13 17:20:12

The older Techno XLR used to take a Recaro young profi plus but I don't think the newer ones do.

Ihateparties Sat 26-Jan-13 14:00:49

Umm, I think it must be the techno xlr that does, or did. Google tells me yes, it's a recaro car seat that fits iirc.

cheethaz Sat 26-Jan-13 13:45:00

A friend told me there is a new one out that you can fit a car seat to? Ideal for me with multiple school runs but also need to be able to get on and off buses easily and a 1 hand folding system. I really hope it does exist! Anybody know??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now