Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Lambskin liner for Bugaboo Frog/Cameleon

(7 Posts)
Mumsy23 Wed 23-Jan-13 13:57:23

Hello,

I am considering purchasing a lambskin liner for our Bugaboo Frog. Just wondering if anyone else has one for this buggy and can recommend which liner has the best fit (so many options out there!)
Many thanks!

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Wed 23-Jan-13 14:24:58

I have a Bowron liner which I have used on a bugaboo gecko & bee, P&T, maclaren and any other buggies I might have owned.

I bought mine from TKMaxx a while ago but there are quite a lot on eBay if you fancy a bargain smile

Tiggywunkle Wed 23-Jan-13 15:50:04

Go to Ikea and buy a sheepkin, shape it and cut some holes in it for the straps smile

Gingersnap88 Thu 24-Jan-13 09:12:39

I've just bought some from Sugar Plum Tree online, they are on sale and have the curved edges suited for bugaboos. I'm thrilled with mine and it keeps DD super warm, you can unzip the top so that it's just a liner too.

Mumsy23 Thu 24-Jan-13 12:21:48

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'm not handy enough to do the Ikea DIY thing sad
That Fellhof one looks glorious! (Unfortunately out of my price range) sad

CruCru Thu 24-Jan-13 15:05:57

I like BaaBaby. Not cheap though.

Twattybollocks Sat 26-Jan-13 15:47:53

Gabe and grace do lovely ones. Oh, and don't go to ikea and buy a rug to use, the tanning process used in making rugs involves formaldehyde and other toxic chemicals which can give off fumes, there's a reason they make them specifically for babies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now