Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Bee vs. Stokke Xplory

(26 Posts)
ladymia Sat 12-Jan-13 22:20:09

which of these two would you pick? I have narrowed it down to these but I'm really not sure.

I thought pushchair shopping would be a blast but instead it just seems you have to decide what you would settle on! hmm

Baby is due in mid-march so I need to get a move on! smile

I love my bugaboo bee - wish I'd got that first! I love the handling, big hood, folds down in one (cba all this 2 part pram business) and is parent facing. It fits in my tiny boot nicely. All wheels have suspension so actually i find it quite good on broken, lumpy pavements. I have got the slim wheels caught on some big water drains though! It will easily take you from birth to toddlerhood (although I now have a mclaren in the boot)

HOWEVER, I have to reverse on and off the bus as otherwise i get the swivel wheels stuck between the bus and the curb. I think this is my poor driving though blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now