Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

I'm having a bad babyjogger day...

(7 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Sun 30-Dec-12 00:53:43

Yes theres tons of pushchair addicts lurking here smile

CordeliaChase Sat 29-Dec-12 02:26:18

Oooooh are there fellow pushchair addicts here?! I thought I was the only one! I used to stalk pushchair trader, now I'm in Canada it's a bit pointless though sad crap pushchairs over here

Tiggywunkle Sat 29-Dec-12 02:14:28

Oohhh yes, of course, another pushchair grin

Daisybell1 Fri 28-Dec-12 21:27:58

Given the pram fixer (my dad) arrives tomorrow, and worst case scenario is he can't fix them so we'll need to order parts, what could I justify getting to tide me over? A versa? wink

Nanny01 Fri 28-Dec-12 21:25:49

Yes

Ihateparties Fri 28-Dec-12 21:20:31

but of course :- D

Daisybell1 Fri 28-Dec-12 21:15:23

Brake is playing silly buggers on the city mini whilst the screws are coming out of the summit's axle structure which means it's jamming .

Neither is a crisis or a moan about their quality, believe me, both are extremely abused, but it's just frustrating to have them both out of action at once. Particularly as I've finally managed to sell some of the collection, plus the buggy isin Oz on holiday with a friend, so I'm stuck!

Does this justify buying another buggy? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now