Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Where to try out & buy an oyster max?

(9 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Wed 02-Jan-13 23:04:30

Bumping this up. We are going to meet in York this weekend if anyone wants a look at the Oyster Max.

twojues Thu 20-Dec-12 20:46:59

I've phoned 3 or 4 stockists of Babystyle and they have all said they are going to stock the Oyster Max, but don't know how much it's going to be and aren't taking any reservations either.

I've got a new mindee starting at the end of Feb and need it for then, but I really want to see it first just to check it's the right one for me.

It's so annoying.

Rowan1204 Thu 20-Dec-12 18:19:02

I am also interested in this as I am expecting twins in June but the website is a but vague about the exact dates of it being available.

On the website thought there is a list of stockists by area so I figured I would ring the ones near me after xmas and ask them when they are expecting it into stock.

It looks fab!

Tiggywunkle Thu 20-Dec-12 16:45:41

Just to add, we are getting together in early Jan to have a good look at the Oyster Max if anyone else is interested in the area.

Tiggywunkle Mon 17-Dec-12 22:06:44

Messaged you.

kld182 Mon 17-Dec-12 21:56:25

I'd love information on this too! I'm also in Yorkshire.

squeezeemout Mon 17-Dec-12 19:44:40

Thank you

Tiggywunkle Mon 17-Dec-12 17:34:27

I will PM you as I might be able to help.

squeezeemout Mon 17-Dec-12 14:00:03

After an unsuccessful move into doubles, I have a B-Dual for my 6week & 14month dd's and am really struggling with its weight, size and everything else with it, I have read reviews of the new oyster & having already got a single oyster have decided its exactly what I need! I'm quite limited on the choice of doubles as I have a narrow gate & doorway so no side by sides, and a set of steps too.

Has anyone actually tried one though, & has anyone seen one any in shops yet to view..... I'm in Yorkshire. I'd like to look at one before ordering, have seen some online but does anyone also know if they will def come out in Feb, or will I maybe be waiting longer.
I'm now unsure on whether to wait or search for something else....please help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now