Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Cameleon - I'm an idiot type questions :/

(3 Posts)
SwivelHips Mon 12-Nov-12 11:28:24

Thanks Tiggy, these things shouldn't be so blinking difficult. Watched a youtube video last night and I realised i'd the rain cover on the wrong way for the past 6 months [fool face].

Tiggywunkle Sun 11-Nov-12 23:04:35

No, you have done right. You need the hood back on otherwise you could have a cold baby this winter! You dont need the hood for the raincover but its better with it on. It should fit, but the raincover as you probably know is tight fitting anyway.

SwivelHips Sun 11-Nov-12 17:56:46

I've converted our bugaboo from carrycot to pushchair, plus I've fitted a footmuff. The footmuff instructions implies that you don't use the sun canopy, I managed to get it back on with a struggle, I think if I didn't have the sun canopy on there then the rain cover doesn't fit??
I'm I missing something? Couldn't see anything on youtube to help....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now