Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby jogger city versa or uppababy vista

(6 Posts)
Tuppers85 Fri 02-Nov-12 19:04:02

Hi all, which one would be best for me? I will be doing little offroading, need something easy to fold and lift and want something for baby to nap in during the day.

I like the versa but wonder if I am missing a trick with the vista?

Tiggywunkle Fri 02-Nov-12 23:55:44

The Vista is very good but I much prefer the Versa - but both are excellent!
I think the Versa is better off road - and the GT Version when its finally released should be even better. But I have had my Versa with the wheels locked going over a field full of knee high grass and rubble!

Tuppers85 Sat 03-Nov-12 08:23:04

And the icandy strawberry? I've been offered a discounted one so was wondering if it is much cop

Tiggywunkle Sat 03-Nov-12 16:28:18

The Strawberry is fabulous but I have not tried it off road. I know the Peach isn't great off road (I was told that leaves and mud get caught up) and am guessing the Strawberry may not be that good off road either. Have a good look at the front wheels and see what you think.

Tuppers85 Sat 03-Nov-12 17:30:01

Thanks Tiggy, went for the strawberry in Earl grey

oohlaalaa Sun 11-Nov-12 20:37:59

We would have bought the Versa, but it was recalled and we were concerned we would not have it in time, especially if baby early. The shop had an Uppababy Vista ex-display for £475, and we plucked for this one. They are bringing out a newer model of Vista, but the changes are very minor.

Love love love the Baby Jogger Versa though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now