Stanley Park or Barrow Hedges

(7 Posts)
Teatimetoo Wed 24-Sep-14 02:43:24

Oh dear...we are looking at Barrow Hedges for our DD. Is it really that bad? What's gone wrong.

Sarahnoone Thu 24-Jul-14 16:45:15

Barrow Hedges is a mistake, I had my son there for 3 years. and it was a nightmare. Thankfully DH is in a better job now, and we could save up to move and put him in another school.

Don't put your child in Barrow Hedges.

goguca Wed 06-Nov-13 12:49:22

Dear RuskinsRegret

What did you decide at the end? Soon we will have the same dialemma plus St Marys RC as well.

Cheers

confusedparent28 Mon 07-Jan-13 11:42:40

hello

can i also get some information on Barrow hedges vs stanley infants. i would really like to know which is better. I would eventually like my son to pass the 11 plus to get into a grammer - i wanted to see if barrow hedges is as good as The avaenue and Cudington croft which i saw were very hight up in the top 500 state school and recent key stage 2 results.

jalapeno Fri 04-Jan-13 12:44:34

Have sent you a pm smile

RuskinsRegret Thu 03-Jan-13 20:39:47

bump

RuskinsRegret Tue 01-Jan-13 11:36:42

Does anyone have any experience of either of these schools? We have offers for a mid-term admission starting next term at both. We visited Stanley Park at the end of the Christmas term and accepted their offer, but have subsequently had an offer for Barrow Hedges and have to decide between them by 7th Jan.

Very grateful for any opinions/advice (have also posted in Mumsnet Local)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now